- All Videos
- Sneak Peek
- 05:01HighlightS2Mike Surprises Lauren and Their Wedding GuestsThe guys surprise Mike and Lauren's wedding guests with a choreographed dance routine to "It Takes Two," complete with an appearance from singer Rob Base.08/15/2019
- 01:36HighlightS2Uncle Nino Has a Word with JennAt Mike and Lauren's wedding, Uncle Nino tries to talk to Jenn about some disturbing tabloid reports.08/14/2019
- 04:30HighlightS2Mike and Lauren Say "I Do"The roommates look back at Mike's journey from being The Situation to becoming the man standing at the altar with his bride Lauren.08/08/2019
- 02:40HighlightS2It Just Got Weird in HereWhile preparing for Mike's wedding with the rest of the groomsmen, Ronnie gets distracted by texts from Jenn.08/08/2019
- 02:39HighlightS2Pauly and Vinny Get Real with RonniePauly and Vinny confront Ronnie about how his toxic relationship is affecting their friendship.08/01/2019
- 02:48HighlightS2Is Ronnie Going to Miss Mike's Wedding?Days before Mike and Lauren's wedding, the group wonders whether or not Ronnie's personal drama is going to keep him from the ceremony.08/01/2019
- 01:39HighlightS2Ronnie Tries Getting Jenni to Talk About Her DivorceRonnie takes offense when Jenni refuses to confide in him about her divorce.07/25/2019
- 02:27HighlightS2Mike's Ranchelor PartyWhile organizing Mike's bachelor party, the ladies arrange a surprise visit from his fiancee Lauren, and the guys plan an event worthy of his Situation days.07/24/2019
- 02:37HighlightS2Is Ronnie Ready for Baby Number Two?During a drunken hangout around a bonfire, Ronnie reveals his girlfriend Jen might be pregnant with their second child.07/18/2019
- 03:44HighlightS2Mike's Sentencing Is AnnouncedDeena, Nicole, Pauly, Ronnie and Angelina anxiously wait at a sports bar to hear news about Mike's long-awaited sentencing.07/11/2019
- 02:28HighlightS2Ronnie Opens Up About Getting AttackedRonnie meets up with Pauly and Vinny to recount the moment he was physically assaulted in a parking lot in Secaucus, NJ.07/11/2019
- 03:29HighlightS2Jenni Opens Up About Her Family LifeDuring a heart-to-heart with Deena, Jenni reveals how her son's autism diagnosis has affected her family.07/11/2019
Angelina PivarnickCast Member
With the wedding drama behind her, Angelina should be moving on to happier times, but she and Chris are fighting, and he’s moved out. And things only get worse for our Staten Island Princess when videos start circulating that could put her marriage in serious jeopardy.
Deena CorteseCast Member, Actor
Deena is looking forward to the arrival of a new little meatball, and a vacation with the whole extended family is just what she needs before the big day. The last time she was pregnant, they went to a dude ranch, but this time, she’s looking for something a little less rowdy. So she’s taking the reins and planning a family-style vacation at a Poconos resort. But where the Jersey cast goes, rowdy follows.
Jenni "JWOWW" FarleyCast Member
Jenni "JWOWW" Farley
Jenni is still with Zack, who’s now 26 but will always be 24 to the fam. The trip to the Poconos is the first time she’s bringing her kids and Zack to a Jersey Shore Family Vacation, so she’s feeling a little anxious. But Zack finally has a chance to win over the roommates when RSVP collectively decide they want to learn some professional wrestling moves. What could go wrong? Oh, and Jenni and Zack have a big announcement to make.
Mike "The Situation" SorrentinoCast Member
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
Mike has a lot to celebrate this year: He’s five years sober, and he’s about to be a dad. And as if he doesn’t have enough on his plate, when Angelina’s marriage falls apart, he takes it upon himself to get to the bottom of it, and a new alter ego is born. Meet The Investigation.
Nicole "Snooki" PolizziCast Member
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
The party is back! Nicole ends her hiatus and surprises the fam when she shows up for Mike’s big five-year soberversary parade and again in the Poconos. But Snooki’s not returning solo. Her alter ego Dren is tagging along for the ride, and everyone knows when Dren appears, watch out.
Pauly "DJ Pauly D" DelvecchioCast Member
Pauly "DJ Pauly D" Delvecchio
Pauly D is making some big moves, starting with a major upgrade to his famous blowout. He and Nikki are still together, stronger than ever, and he has a very important question to ask her. But will she say yes? Pauly wants to take Nikki on the FULL family vacation this time. He loves the Poconos this time of year!
Ronnie Ortiz-MagroCast Member
"Single Ronnie" is single no more. He has a new girlfriend, Saffire, and he can’t wait for his roommates to meet her in the Poconos. Meanwhile he’s helping his friend Vinny look for houses in L.A.
Vinny GuadagninoCast Member
The only single one left in the group, Vinny’s decided it’s time to make a move. Much to Paola’s chagrin, he’s decided that move is to L.A. Luckily, his friend Ronnie is there to help him navigate. But the real magic happens in the Poconos where he has the chance to realize his dream of becoming a TV show host when he emcees the very first (and possibly the last) annual Vinny Guadagnino’s Jersey Shore Poconos Talent Show.