new episodes june 3 8/7c
Repairing relationships after a disastrous wedding toast is top priority when Pauly, Vinny, Mike, Ronnie, Deena, Jenni and Angelina take over a resort to live in their own bubble.
- All Videos
- Sneak Peek
- 05:01HighlightS2Mike Surprises Lauren and Their Wedding GuestsThe guys surprise Mike and Lauren's wedding guests with a choreographed dance routine to "It Takes Two," complete with an appearance from singer Rob Base.08/15/2019
- 01:36HighlightS2Uncle Nino Has a Word with JennAt Mike and Lauren's wedding, Uncle Nino tries to talk to Jenn about some disturbing tabloid reports.08/14/2019
- 04:30HighlightS2Mike and Lauren Say "I Do"The roommates look back at Mike's journey from being The Situation to becoming the man standing at the altar with his bride Lauren.08/08/2019
- 02:40HighlightS2It Just Got Weird in HereWhile preparing for Mike's wedding with the rest of the groomsmen, Ronnie gets distracted by texts from Jenn.08/08/2019
- 02:39HighlightS2Pauly and Vinny Get Real with RonniePauly and Vinny confront Ronnie about how his toxic relationship is affecting their friendship.08/01/2019
- 02:48HighlightS2Is Ronnie Going to Miss Mike's Wedding?Days before Mike and Lauren's wedding, the group wonders whether or not Ronnie's personal drama is going to keep him from the ceremony.08/01/2019
- 01:39HighlightS2Ronnie Tries Getting Jenni to Talk About Her DivorceRonnie takes offense when Jenni refuses to confide in him about her divorce.07/25/2019
- 02:27HighlightS2Mike's Ranchelor PartyWhile organizing Mike's bachelor party, the ladies arrange a surprise visit from his fiancee Lauren, and the guys plan an event worthy of his Situation days.07/24/2019
- 02:37HighlightS2Is Ronnie Ready for Baby Number Two?During a drunken hangout around a bonfire, Ronnie reveals his girlfriend Jen might be pregnant with their second child.07/18/2019
- 03:44HighlightS2Mike's Sentencing Is AnnouncedDeena, Nicole, Pauly, Ronnie and Angelina anxiously wait at a sports bar to hear news about Mike's long-awaited sentencing.07/11/2019
- 02:28HighlightS2Ronnie Opens Up About Getting AttackedRonnie meets up with Pauly and Vinny to recount the moment he was physically assaulted in a parking lot in Secaucus, NJ.07/11/2019
- 03:29HighlightS2Jenni Opens Up About Her Family LifeDuring a heart-to-heart with Deena, Jenni reveals how her son's autism diagnosis has affected her family.07/11/2019
Angelina is still at odds with Jenni and Deena after their now-infamous bridesmaids speech at her wedding. She's ready to bury the hatchet, though, but only if they are. It's a vicious circle. Things with Chris are as they ever were. They bicker like crazy and make up before bedtime. Angelina is tired of lockdown and ready to start clubbing again as soon as it's safe. In the meantime, she's looking forward to the Family Vacation and a piña colada by the pool.
Cast Member, Actor
Deena is looking forward to the arrival of a new little meatball, and she can't wait to tell the others when they all get to Lake Las Vegas. What she doesn't know is the guys also invited Angelina in a last-ditch effort to reunite the family after "the speech heard round the world." All she wants is for no one to ever talk about the speech again. Ooops. Luckily, this is a family vacation, so Chris and CJ will be there for moral support.
Jenni "JWOWW" Farley
Jenni's back with 24, who's now 25. Wedding speech fallout still lingers, but as far as she's concerned, she never needs to see Angelina again, which is going to make the "Family Vacation" tricky. When Jenni schedules last-minute surgery right before the trip, no one knows if she's going to be able to make it anyway.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
"The Situation" is now "The Mediation." Mike has taken it upon himself to bring the girls back together and reunite the family so things can get back to normal and they can all have a nice vacation. He has his work cut out for him. On the bright side, Lauren is by his side, and the doctor has ordered daily "sexy time" as the two continue to try to make a little "Situation."
Pauly "DJ Pauly D" Delvecchio
DJ Pauly D threw the roommates for a loop on Zoom when they realized he wasn't quarantining alone. World, meet "Taken Pauly." Love-struck and all, Pauly still wants to try to get the family together, so he rents out a whole resort and invites everyone to come -- husbands, wives, babies, Uncle Nino and his new love Nikki. Vacation Pauly D-style!
For the first time since we've known him, "Single Ronnie" is, in fact, single and happier than ever. He and Jenn have split for good, and Ronnie has moved to L.A. to start fresh, but Arianna is the apple of her father's eye, which means frequent trips to Vegas.
The self-proclaimed Keto Guido is in his best shape ever (confident enough to challenge "The Situation" to an ab-off) and enjoying the single life. The best part of the "Family Vacation" for Vinny? Boys weekend!
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
Seasons 1-3 – Nicole might be a new mom of three, but there's always time for strippers, psychics and drag shows. Even motherhood can't keep a good meatball down.