the extended fam spends time in a bubble
Jersey Shore Family Vacation
Surprises, tears and a few drunken blackouts between New Orleans, Las Vegas and New Jersey are in store as Nicole, Jenni, Ronnie, Vinny, Pauly, Mike, Deena and Angelina start a new chapter.
- 05:01HighlightS2Mike Surprises Lauren and Their Wedding GuestsThe guys surprise Mike and Lauren's wedding guests with a choreographed dance routine to "It Takes Two," complete with an appearance from singer Rob Base.08/15/2019
- 01:36HighlightS2Uncle Nino Has a Word with JennAt Mike and Lauren's wedding, Uncle Nino tries to talk to Jenn about some disturbing tabloid reports.08/14/2019
- 04:30HighlightS2Mike and Lauren Say "I Do"The roommates look back at Mike's journey from being The Situation to becoming the man standing at the altar with his bride Lauren.08/08/2019
- 02:40HighlightS2It Just Got Weird in HereWhile preparing for Mike's wedding with the rest of the groomsmen, Ronnie gets distracted by texts from Jenn.08/08/2019
- 02:39HighlightS2Pauly and Vinny Get Real with RonniePauly and Vinny confront Ronnie about how his toxic relationship is affecting their friendship.08/01/2019
- 02:48HighlightS2Is Ronnie Going to Miss Mike's Wedding?Days before Mike and Lauren's wedding, the group wonders whether or not Ronnie's personal drama is going to keep him from the ceremony.08/01/2019
- 01:39HighlightS2Ronnie Tries Getting Jenni to Talk About Her DivorceRonnie takes offense when Jenni refuses to confide in him about her divorce.07/25/2019
- 02:27HighlightS2Mike's Ranchelor PartyWhile organizing Mike's bachelor party, the ladies arrange a surprise visit from his fiancee Lauren, and the guys plan an event worthy of his Situation days.07/24/2019
- 02:37HighlightS2Is Ronnie Ready for Baby Number Two?During a drunken hangout around a bonfire, Ronnie reveals his girlfriend Jen might be pregnant with their second child.07/18/2019
- 03:44HighlightS2Mike's Sentencing Is AnnouncedDeena, Nicole, Pauly, Ronnie and Angelina anxiously wait at a sports bar to hear news about Mike's long-awaited sentencing.07/11/2019
- 02:28HighlightS2Ronnie Opens Up About Getting AttackedRonnie meets up with Pauly and Vinny to recount the moment he was physically assaulted in a parking lot in Secaucus, NJ.07/11/2019
- 04:20ExclusiveS2The Cast of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation Plays "Would You Rather"Jersey Shore: Family Vacation cast members Pauly D, Vinny, Deena and Angelina team up with Mike's wife, Lauren Pesce, to play an intriguing game of "Would You Rather."07/09/2019
Deena embraces her new role as responsible mom... except when she's wrestling Nicole, overdoing the vino and fighting with Angelina. And don't even mention the dead bunny.
Pauly "DJ Pauly D" Delvecchio
Pauly continues to DJ around the world, instigate Vinny and Angelina's drama and announce when "the cabs are here." Pauly rarely changes, but even he gets in the spirit of new beginnings as he tests the waters with a newly divorced roommate.
Jenni "JWOWW" Farley
Jenni attempts to embrace her new life post-Roger, but his underhanded tactics have her uncharacteristically emotional. And after what happened between Zack a.k.a. 24 and Angelina, Jenni struggles to move forward with her relationship. But ultimately, she finds a new scapegoat for her boyfriend woes in a certain Keto Guido.
Vinny, a New York Times best-selling author, has put his stripping and fasting days behind him. Thanks to his rediscovery of carbs, he has once again found his smile. But he isn't happy for long, as Jenni redirects her scorn -- for what happened between Zack a.k.a. 24 and Angelina -- toward him.
Ronnie continues to talk up his sobriety and responsible decisions. But despite his best impression as the "adult in the room," his frequent absences and most recent tabloid headlines have the roomies suspicious that a Ronpage could be just around the corner.
Angelina is getting married soon and everybody seems to know it -- except Angelina. Having done zero planning, the stress is starting to take its toll on her, as she's fighting with everyone, talking prenups and even holding a strange guy's hand at a bar. It's just another engagement in the life of everyone's favorite Dirty Little Hamster.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
Nicole might be a new mom of three, but there's always time for strippers, psychics and drag shows. Even motherhood can't keep a good meatball down.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
Mike has emerged from prison a new man: Buff Daddy Sitch. He has his old body back, and he's not afraid to talk about that and his prison experience. Ultimately, he's hopeful that soon his newfound confidence, along with some help from the roomies' "sex basket," will lead him and Lauren to have their own Little Situation.