Catfish: The TV Show
As the world continues practicing social distancing, people are online more than ever looking for connections. On the first all-virtual season of Catfish: The TV Show, Nev and Kamie work together remotely to investigate uncertain online relationships and help uncover the truth.
- 00:53ExclusiveS7 E40Nev and Laura's Dream HouseNev and Laura check out Angel's home and are very impressed by her mug collection.08/21/2019
- 04:56HighlightS7 E40Angel Refuses to Be a Catfish's TrophyNev and Laura take Angel to a nightclub to confront a security guard who's been making some incriminating boasts.08/21/2019
- 01:43ExclusiveS7 E39Cherie Talks to Nev About Her Catfish ConnectionJustin Combs and Nev meet up with Cherie and her roommate Kenya to discuss the true identity of Cherie's mysterious online connection.08/14/2019
- 03:48HighlightS7 E39Cherie Comes Face to Face with Her CatfishCherie joins Justin Combs and Nev to confront a mysterious catfish who's determined to wound her with his harsh words.08/14/2019
- 01:48ExclusiveS7 E38Nev's Father-in-Law Has All the AnswersWhile they're in Kalamazoo, MI, Nev and Kamie get some help with their search from Nev's father-in-law and Michigan expert Bruce.08/07/2019
- 03:44HighlightS7 E38No More ExcusesNev and Kamie help Tristyn step out of his comfort zone and get answers from a catfish.08/07/2019
- 01:18ExclusiveS7 E37Nev's Run-In with DiddyNev shares a story with guest co-host Justin Combs about running into his dad Sean "Diddy" Combs in Times Square.08/07/2019
- 04:26HighlightS7 E37CJ Comes Face to Face with ShanaCJ meets the woman he's known as Shana, who he's been communicating with online for eight years and suspects may be a serial stalker.08/07/2019
- 01:03ExclusiveS7 E36Nev and Kamie Learn the History of Fry BreadWhile investigating a catfish in Arizona, Nev and co-host Kamie Crawford sample the Native American dish fry bread.08/01/2019
- 04:30HighlightS7 E36How Could One Person Come Up with So Many Lies?Shirlene confronts the real person she's been talking to online and describes how emotionally invested she'd become in their relationship.07/31/2019
- 00:56ExclusiveS7 E35Nev and Kimiko Glenn FreestyleDuring a car ride to confront a catfish, Nev and Kimiko Glenn compose a cringeworthy freestyle rap battle to pass the time.07/24/2019
- 01:01ExclusiveS7 E35Nev Brags About His Indoor Go-Kart Racing MedalNev reveals to Kimiko Glenn he won first place among the Catfish crew for indoor go-kart racing.07/24/2019
Nev Schulman is a writer, producer, social advocate and TV host. He is best known for the 2010 documentary film "Catfish" and the follow-up MTV series "Catfish: The TV Show," which he hosts and executive produces. In 2014, Nev published his first book, "In Real Life: Love, Lies and Identity in the Digital Age." It gives both his personal history and observations gleaned from his work on "Catfish." Nev and his wife Laura Perlongo are the proud parents of daughter Cleo and son Beau. Together, they host the Facebook series "We Need to Talk," on which they offer relationship advice for real-life situations in the millennial era. Aside from his entertainment career, Nev spends time supporting local organizations and charities, including New York Road Runners, the Urban Justice Center and Dance Against Cancer.
Kamie Crawford is a TV host, content producer, model and former Miss Teen USA with a love for all things beauty, fashion and pop culture. Kamie has always had a passion for investigative journalism and is now putting her own "FBI" skills to the test while working alongside Nev Schulman as the co-host of MTV's hit series "Catfish." When she's not in front of the camera, Kamie is collaborating and creating social content with major beauty, fashion and lifestyle brands like Swarovski, Lancôme, Dove, Rent the Runway and so many others. Working as a model in a fashion world that deems anything over a size 4 as "plus-sized" and in a digital space that often lacks inclusion has sparked Kamie to use her influence to spread the importance of body positivity and diversity in the digital sphere and beyond.
Seasons 1-7 – Max Joseph is an award-winning filmmaker who has made over 80 short films, numerous commercials (for clients ranging from Amazon to Nike to Samsung) and the feature film "We Are Your Friends." His nonfiction work has been featured at Sundance, Telluride, SXSW, TED and the Cannes creativity festival. He was behind countless iconic viral videos for Casey Neistat, Rainforest Alliance, Planned Parenthood and DACA. Max has given TED Talks, written articles for Vulture and GQ and, perhaps most famously, spent seven years co-hosting MTV's "Catfish," traveling the U.S. and exploring the deeper social and psychological issues that lead to the catfishing phenomenon.