Catfish: The TV Show
As the world continues practicing social distancing, people are online more than ever looking for connections. On the first all-virtual season of Catfish: The TV Show, Nev and Kamie work together remotely to investigate uncertain online relationships and help uncover the truth.
- All Videos
- Sneak Peek
- 00:53ExclusiveS7Nev and Laura's Dream HouseNev and Laura check out Angel's home and are very impressed by her mug collection.08/21/2019
- 04:56HighlightS7Angel Refuses to Be a Catfish's TrophyNev and Laura take Angel to a nightclub to confront a security guard who's been making some incriminating boasts.08/21/2019
- 01:43ExclusiveS7Cherie Talks to Nev About Her Catfish ConnectionJustin Combs and Nev meet up with Cherie and her roommate Kenya to discuss the true identity of Cherie's mysterious online connection.08/14/2019
- 03:48HighlightS7Cherie Comes Face to Face with Her CatfishCherie joins Justin Combs and Nev to confront a mysterious catfish who's determined to wound her with his harsh words.08/14/2019
- 01:48ExclusiveS7Nev's Father-in-Law Has All the AnswersWhile they're in Kalamazoo, MI, Nev and Kamie get some help with their search from Nev's father-in-law and Michigan expert Bruce.08/07/2019
- 03:44HighlightS7No More ExcusesNev and Kamie help Tristyn step out of his comfort zone and get answers from a catfish.08/07/2019
- 01:18ExclusiveS7Nev's Run-In with DiddyNev shares a story with guest co-host Justin Combs about running into his dad Sean "Diddy" Combs in Times Square.08/07/2019
- 04:26HighlightS7CJ Comes Face to Face with ShanaCJ meets the woman he's known as Shana, who he's been communicating with online for eight years and suspects may be a serial stalker.08/07/2019
- 01:03ExclusiveS7Nev and Kamie Learn the History of Fry BreadWhile investigating a catfish in Arizona, Nev and co-host Kamie Crawford sample the Native American dish fry bread.08/01/2019
- 04:30HighlightS7How Could One Person Come Up with So Many Lies?Shirlene confronts the real person she's been talking to online and describes how emotionally invested she'd become in their relationship.07/31/2019
- 00:56ExclusiveS7Nev and Kimiko Glenn FreestyleDuring a car ride to confront a catfish, Nev and Kimiko Glenn compose a cringeworthy freestyle rap battle to pass the time.07/24/2019
- 01:01ExclusiveS7Nev Brags About His Indoor Go-Kart Racing MedalNev reveals to Kimiko Glenn he won first place among the Catfish crew for indoor go-kart racing.07/24/2019
Nev is a writer, producer, social advocate and TV host best known for the 2010 documentary film "Catfish." In addition to executive producing and hosting the MTV series "Catfish: The TV Show," Nev hosts the Facebook series "We Need to Talk" with his wife, Laura. Nev also supports many organizations and charities, including New York Road Runners, the Urban Justice Center and Dance Against Cancer.
Kamie Crawford is a TV host, content producer, model and former Miss Teen USA with a love for all things beauty, fashion and pop culture. Kamie has always had a passion for investigative journalism and is now putting her own "FBI" skills to the test while working alongside Nev Schulman as the co-host of MTV's hit series "Catfish." When she's not in front of the camera, Kamie is collaborating and creating social content with major beauty, fashion and lifestyle brands like Swarovski, Lancôme, Dove, Rent the Runway and so many others. Working as a model in a fashion world that deems anything over a size 4 as "plus-sized" and in a digital space that often lacks inclusion has sparked Kamie to use her influence to spread the importance of body positivity and diversity in the digital sphere and beyond.
Max is an award-winning filmmaker who has made over 80 short films, numerous commercials and the feature film ""We Are Your Friends."" His nonfiction work has been featured at Sundance, Telluride, SXSW, TED and the Cannes creativity festival. As co-host of ""Catfish: The TV Show,"" Max traveled the U.S. exploring the deeper social and psychological issues that led to the catfishing phenomenon.