One of the joys of summer is the chance to incorporate bright colors into your look, but before you throw on that bold lip, take note: Technique is key. Class may be out of session, but beauty influencer Claudia Sulewski and beauty guru/Katy Perry fan Emily Draznik agreed to school us in Wearing Bright Makeup 101 using Katy Perry’s Katy Kat Collection.
If you haven’t already heard, Katy Perry recently dropped a makeup line with COVERGIRL, and it includes a couple very bold shades for your eyes and lips, just in time for all the boardwalks and barbecues you’ll be hitting up.
To show you just exactly how to pair your bright makeup with your summer 'fit, Claudia and Emily tried a lilac lip -- paired best with toned-down whites and pinks...
.. and the ~high-fashion~ black lipstick, which can elevate pretty much any outfit -- even one featuring plastic visor shades.
Check out the video below to see more colors from the line that all the girls are excited to wear this season. We promise you’ll be rocking A+ looks alllll summer.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023