With reporting by James Lacsina
The adorable teens have been hinting at a relationship over the past few weeks, posting pics on Instagram together and exchanging sweet tweets.
So when we caught up with Austin on the set of the video for his upcoming single, "Dirty Work," we had to know exactly what was going on between these two.
"Yeah, you could say we're dating. We're dating," he said before adding, "It's crazy, I never had, like, a real relationship before, so it's pretty crazy."
Austin, who previously dated Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello, also said we'll get an inside glimpse into his relationship with Becky G, since he's starring in the music video for her song "Lovin' So Hard."
"We shot it recently. It was a song for her single that is out already, it's a real cool video. It's just me and her going around the city of LA, and going to the beach, and just hanging out, doing fun stuff," he said. "It was a real intimate type video."
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023