Benedict Cumberbatch, during his ascension to Internet divinity, has proven himself to be a master imitator.
He also happens to be in a movie called "The Imitation Game," which -- if I'm reading Wikipedia correctly -- isn't 90 minutes of him doing impressions straight to camera.
But don't worry! When MTV spoke with the actor, we played a real imitation game, and Cumberbatch delivered uncanny voices for Tom Hiddleston, Alan Rickman, and Taylor Swift.
"The Imitation Game" hits theaters on November 28.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023