There was no doubt that the 2014 EMA were going to deliver—I mean, Nicki Minaj is hosting—but we truly weren't expecting something this major before the show even kicked off. It's true, everyone: Ariana Grande wore her hair 100% down on the EMA red carpet.
While we've seen Ariana's hair down before, this is the first red carpet in recent memory where her locks have been able to free. And, man, her overall look is A+. Looking at it head-on, Ari's dress seems to be all about the cutouts.
BUT there's also a subtle sheer panel down the side of her skirt. Cutouts, sheer panels, and totally down hair?! AG, you're giving us so much with one appearance!
Unfortunately, it looks like Ariana couldn't wait to put her hair up after getting home.
Thanks for the memories, Ari. We'll cherish you and your loose EMA hair forever.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023