Late last night, Kid Cudi revealed in an emotionally candid Facebook message that he’s entering rehab due to struggles with depression and suicidal thoughts. Since then, he’s received an outpouring of support from fans and friends alike, who’ve praised him for having the heart of a lion.
One of the most impassioned messages came from Travis Scott, who recently collaborated with Cudi on Scott’s Birds In The Trap Sing McKnight. Last year, Scott told MTV News all about his deep respect for the Cleveland MC, which he echoed again today, tweeting, “YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO US. I MAKE MUSIC CUZ OF U. WE NEED U.”
Other well wishes came from all corners of the music world, with everyone from Monica to Pete Wentz to Tegan and Sara sending their love.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023