True to tradition, Katy Perry brought her A+ surprise game to the Grammys this year. Only instead of pulling out a themed creation like the music notes Valentino gown she wore last year, Perry went with an approach closer to her 2012 one: She showed up with a killer new dye job in a sparkling gown. Not to mention, she also debuted a shorter haircut. Lobs really are having a moment right now, eh?
As if her hairdo wasn't shocking enough, Katy went with a very unexpected designer choice for her #covermoment this year. It wasn't Jeremy Scott who just dressed the singer for her spectacle of a Super Bowl. Nor was it Valentino or Elie Saab, who created the blue dress she wore back in 2012 with her matching dyed hair. Instead Katy repped one of Zuhair Murad's creations, fresh off the runway.
And look how well she pulled it off! This level of elegance easily could have looked overly dressy for the Grammys, a night when music's stars take some of their biggest sartorial risks, but she toned it down with her purple hair and her nose piercing. It's no wonder then that there's a long line of designers clamoring to dress Katy.
Share your #covermoment with us on Twitter and Instagram for a chance to see it featured on covermoment.com. Stick with us and COVERGIRL for the latest in fashion, makeup tutorials, nail art, and more!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023