Kendall Jenner is no stranger to making ~risky~ looks work her her—like, big time—out in the real world. Remember when she wore an oversize sweatshirt with no pants? Yeah, same. Well, she just wore another look that takes some serious courage—a shirt with a very low and very open neckline.
While I commend Kendall for not only wearing a shirt so open it's basically a vest and, NBD, making it look easy, I have a few questions about wearing something like this in public.
First things first—which is probably more of a question for a meteorologist than Kendall, but—does it not get windy in LA?? One gust of wind and any photo from this set would be removed from Instagram immediately. Can you walk at a normal pace, or do you need to make slow, deliberate steps??
Also, uh, not to be too familiar, but what do you wear under a shirt like this? Nothing? A bra? Pasties? Tape? There must be tape involvement, right? Kylie Jenner recently sang the praises of a duct tape bra, which keeps everything in place, even when your shirt/dress/whatever's neckline is plunging. But maybe Kendall didn't follow her sister's lead, hence the hand shield??
Oh, and finally—what flavor fro-yo is that?
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023