Mere hours after shaving a stranger's hair on national television, Cara Delevingne cut off her own. Well, I imagine she hired someone to do it, but you know what I mean.
After teasing the cut on Instagram, Cara unveiled the new look at Comic-Con, where she and Dane DeHaan spoke to MTV News's Josh Horowitz about their upcoming film, Valerian. It's almost identical to the bob/lob Kendall Jenner debuted a few weeks ago, which reminds me — we need some new photos of #CaKe in our lives.
Maybe the duo could, like, release a tutorial on how to be supermodels and style your new short hair? Just spitballing here. Guys, let me know if you want me on set to produce — I'll check my schedule.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023