Sure, Kendall Jenner has a handful of campaigns, magazine covers, and runway experience under her belt now, but another sign that her transformation into a model is officially complete? She's started dressing like she walked out of an editorial shoot, even on her off days.
Kendall was spotted walking around Tribeca in a very fashion-forward look: a monochromatic outfit consisting of a grey fur-trimmed sweater, pumps, and a skirt-pants hybrid that we're gonna call "skants." Kendall, who can even make a towel look good, can obviously pull off high-concept pieces IRL.
The question is, though—now that Kendall has tested out the trend, will her 22.4 million Instagram followers will take note? Should we start cutting our skirts in half and layering them over pants or what?
LBR, if anyone has the ability to launch a new trend, it's Kendall Jenner.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023