Considering she wore a dress held together by rings at the world premiere of Suicide Squad, we had high expectations for what Cara Delevingne would wear to the movie’s London premiere.
Well, we’re happy to report she delivered. Big time.
Cara opted for a completely sheer Alexander McQueen dress, which she topped with a decked-out leather jacket from the designer.
Much like Cara’s New York premiere outfit, things somehow became even more interesting when she turned around. 😮 !!!!
The jacket has a sheer back!!! This solves one of life’s greatest woes — not being able to wear a leather jacket in the summer. Obviously Cara would be the one to introduce us to the logical solution, and, for that, we thank her.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023