The Laguna Beach guys and gals commemorated a bunch of teenage milestones back in the day -- spring break, prom and graduation, to name a few. And more than a decade later, the OG MTV crew is continuing to mark important events together -- and this past weekend, Stephen Colletti, Trey Phillips and Dieter Schmitz reunited in the Big Apple for a special occasion.
"Human gem. Happy Birthday, Trey," Kristin Cavallari's former boyfriend/Lauren Conrad's best bud captioned the Instagram image above of the fashion designer from his 30th (YUP, the big 3-0!) celebration. Feels like yesterday Trey was organizing local runway shows with his close pals...
Fittingly, the guest of honor also shared a few snapshots from his own bash.
"What a beautiful day in New York to spend with old friends," the birthday boy added along with the snapshot above featuring the Three Musketeers. Little has changed from those unforgettable 2004 spring/summer days, that's for sure.
Check out more photographs from T's fun-filled weekend -- and offer your well wishes in the comments!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023