Getty Images/ MTV News
Justin Timberlake peer pressured everyone at the Oscars to get off their butts and dance their feet off. He may have been "speechless" when he found out about his Oscar nomination for "Can't Stop the Feeling," but he found his voice in time to perform the infectious song at the awards show Sunday (February 26).
And what a performance it was. He danced into the theater and down the aisles, gathering more dancers as he went by. By the time he was done, the audience was basically a flash mob of celebrities turning up to the Trolls theme. In the midst of all that craziness, Timberlake somehow snuck in a sweet kiss with wife Jessica Biel.
But that wasn't the only affection displayed during JT's performance. Right before taking the stage, he squeezed in a quick hug with fellow Mickey Mouse Club alum Ryan Gosling. Their reunion lasted all of a hot second, but I suppose nothing this beautiful can last forever.
Britney, where you at?
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023