Cam'ron doesn't fit into your neat little box. He never has. It's why he wore pink fur and had a classic appearance on "The O'Reilly Factor" and cemented himself as a hip-hop favorite -- consistently creative and reliably fun. And it's why he's making an album with and for a wrestling legend.
That, and, I presume, money. A good chunk of it, I'd imagine.
According to TMZ, Killa has teamed up with former WWE champ Bret Hart to make an album in support of a Canadian company called Sharpshooter (also the name of a wrestling move that Hart helped make famous).
"[Cam] and Brett hung together for a whole weekend and went to a Ravens game together," the company's CEO, Paul Pitcher, said. "He was down from the very beginning."
You can check out a preview of a song from the project above. Below is a picture of Bret Hart rocking an OVO shirt because why not?
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023