It's here, everyone! The reason you've been hoarding that pile of old Teen Vogue magazines from your adolescence is finally right in front of your face. Rollback to the year 2003 and you'll find actress Lena Dunham posing in her best platform sandals right there on the contributors' page, bumping shoulder with the likes of Anna Wintour's daughter Bee.
The "Girls" star took a stroll down memory lane Friday evening (August 1) with throwback of her 17-year-old self, writing, "Holy crap @beeshaffer found our @teenvogue contributor page from 2003! Look @amytastley! 'We're all pretty different, which is great' says Bee' <3"
Lena's not the only succeeding member of the oh-three crew. Selby Drummond is currently Vogue's Accessories Editor. Lana Barkin, niece of actress Ellen Barkin, was in some weirdo rap video full of celebbrity Harvard students called "Pussy Breath." Nneya Richards is running her own creative consulting firm called Double N Rich. Annabelle Dexter-Jones is finding her footing as a design maven and actress.
And, well, Bee Shaffer snagged a role segment producing for "Late Night With Seth Meyers."
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023