Madisson Hausburg's Instagram
Madisson Hausburg once told her now-fiancé Ish Soto that she has "always known" she wanted to be a mom. And now, this "biggest dream" is real life: The Siesta Key couple is expecting their first child!
"Mom and Dad January 1 2022," Madisson captioned the album above. New year, new baby!
"We are so excited! I love you so much!!! You’re going to be the best mom!!!" Ish wrote along with the photograph above.
The future parents met during Season 1 of the series when he was a producer on the MTV show. They shared their romance on the Season 3 premiere to quite the reaction -- with a side of "freaking out" (courtesy of Chloe). The lovebirds eventually decided to move to his home base of Los Angeles and, shortly after this cross-country change for Madisson, Ish proposed on their first day in their house. The two happily divulged their engagement to their fellow castmates at the first-ever reunion.
"I was taking a selfie or something, and I turn around, and he's on one knee," Madisson stated in the clip above. "It was perfect."
Also perfect? Ish's response to Madisson's aforementioned quote about her strong desire to have children.
"I think having a family with you would be amazing," he replied during a New York-based chat pre-engagement.
So "amazing"! Offer your congratulatory messages to Madisson and Ish on their bundle of joy in the comments. And in honor of this milestone announcement, take a look back at their Siesta Key love story in the video below.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023