If you aren't hooked on "Nathan For You," you're missing out on this summer's funniest half hour of television. The docu-reality-comedy show is two episodes deep into its second season, and Fielder has already outdone himself, and the infamous "Dumb Starbucks" hasn't even aired yet.
Nathan Fielder is dry, so so dry, but what makes his approach funny is that it's still endearing. He's not making fun of small business owners, he's turning the marketing and advertising game on its head. Check out these 17 GIFs that prove "Nathan For You" is funnier than your favorite show, then watch the show Tuesday nights at 10:30pm ET/9:30pm CT on Comedy Central.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023