We really should have seen this coming. In what seems just too good to be true, the fabulous Kate McKinnon reprises one of her cherished impressions—Justin Bieber—and this time we get to see her do it in underwear. Get ready for Calvin Klein, a la SNL.
The commercial parody from the first episode of 2015 features McKinnon tatted up, wearing a wife beater and those signature "My Calvins." Cecily Strong joins as model Lara Stone. Bieber's "a big boy now," grooming non-existent facial hair, dribbling around the basketball, crashing a scooter and taking a sip from a juice box when he gets thirsty.
Oh and those Photoshop rumors? Bieber doesn't seen to be working with much in this version, wearing size XXS undies and packing a bulge that Strong shakes her head at. But we're sure he'll take it all in stride, and LOL. Watch the clip below:
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023