Usually when Labor Day hits, people are all, "RIP, summer." But honestly, seeing Joe Jonas in the September issue of GQ Taiwan reminds us why we really, really love fall—and it's not just because we're no longer a total sweatfest. (See: all those suits and ties, y'all.)
In his back-to-school spread styled by Avo Yermagyan, Joe sports a patchwork button-up shirt with a skinny textured tie and crisp blue trousers. He also nails it in a varsity jacket with an untucked shirt and loose burgundy tie. (This kind of killer layering can't be done mid-August, people.)
In another photo from the spread, Joe Jonas peers pensively out a window in a double-layered jacket, patterned tie, thick-framed specs, and the most perfect coif, to boot. He also looks super school-portrait ready in a wool suit paired with a blue shirt and graphic tie.
Finally, Joe serves straight-up chiseled realness in a bold blue-plaid suit jacket, white shirt, and color-blocked tie, but if you want to see all his ensembles in action, check out the behind-the-scenes video from his GQ Taiwan shoot below!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023