Back in July, Jay-Z called Vic Mensa “an incredible artist, a once-in-a-lifetime artist” at the release party for Mensa’s debut album. Now, Jay’s taken his co-sign one step further by adding the 24-year-old to his upcoming 4:44 tour.
Jay and Mensa will hit the road on a 31-date North American trek that kicks off on October 27 in Anaheim, California, before wrapping up on December 21 in Los Angeles.
The tour comes in support of Jay-Z’s 4:44 album, which became his 14th No. 1 on the Billboard 200. Now, it’ll also help Mensa promote his debut, The Autobiography, and give us a glimpse of the potential Jay saw when he signed the Chicago rapper to Roc Nation. Guesting on what may be one of the biggest tours of the year is a huge deal for Mensa, but he’s surprisingly chill about the whole thing, judging by this casual announcement:
See the full list of 4:44 tour dates, and check out Mensa's recent interview with MTV News below.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023