Ariantors, we have one less problem: we don't have to wait for Ariana Grande's music video anymore!
Ariana dropped her much anticipated and much-teased video for "Problem" on Friday (March 30), and it was well worth the wait.
Keeping with the mod black-and-white color scheme (with a touch of pink) and those thigh-high go-go boots she's been rocking as of late, Ariana takes us on a psychedelic journey. In what reminds us of a '60s variety show set, Ariana struts her stuff in a short black sequined dress with a head-topping ponytail as she belts out her hit song in front of her back-up dancers, who break down some pretty impressive moves.
After singing on a motorcycle surrounded by some shirtless studs, Ariana meets up with Iggy, sporting her best Brigitte Bardot hair, as she raps her verse against a multi-colored background.
Watch the video now and be prepared to be memorized!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023