In a new video for W magazine, some of Hollywood's biggest actors — Amy Adams, Matthew McConaughey, and Andrew Garfield, to name a few — cover Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" to prepare for Donald Trump's inauguration on January 20. Taraji P. Henson even puts her own "remix" on the 1979 disco hit. See for yourself:
President Barack Obama's term ends in a mere nine days, and Hollywood had no trouble shading Trump at last weekend's Golden Globes. But whatever 2017 brings, I think we can all agree on one thing: "I Will Survive" is a fantastic personal anthem that'll get you through whatever life throws at you.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023