As much as the world loves watching Disney princesses morph into everything from movie villains to Presidential candidates to sponges (yes), there's zero doubt that the fanfare surrounding the now 92-year-old House of Mouse is still fresh and fervent.
And now there's a dating site devoted entirely to connecting those whose love of all-things-Disney extends to the bedroom, too.
MouseMingle.com launched on Tuesday (Dec. 1), boasting itself as the only internet dating site that actually gets why you'd name your dogs Pluto, Lady and Pongo and wear matching mouse ears with your PJs and wants to help you find your Queen/King of Hearts.
"You don't need to live near a Disney Park to find someone like you. There are fans everywhere who want to find someone to share their Disney passions with - so create your profile and check your matches to find someone who loves Disney as much as you!"
The site's founder, Dave Tavres, told Los Angeles Magazine that he came up with the idea when he realized all the other super specific options that actually exist out there for e-daters.
"Niche dating sites are more common these days. There’s a dating site for pot lovers and JDate for Jewish people. The first time I saw Farmers Only I thought it was a 'Saturday Night Live' sketch," he told the mag.
Tavres once worked as an engineer on the Disneyland Railroad, so he has a history with Mickey. And though he wasn't running around hitting on potential suitors on-site, he said he "found it hard to find women who were as interested in Disney as" himself.
Mouse Mingle will help match up potential Disney
maniacs fans based on their favorite Disney songs and the like to gauge actual "Disney nerd level."
Hey, whatever floats your love boat.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023