Somehow, we made it to the year 2016 without a single piece of clothing designed by Katy Perry. We’ve been blessed with accessories, lipsticks, and perfumes aplenty, but no actual, y’know, wardrobe staples.
Well, that’s all gonna change in 2017 — Katy is giving us a shoe line.
Katy told WWD, “It’s been a creative goal of mine to be a real contributor in the affordable fashion space. Launching a footwear collection felt like a natural first step for me.” While it’s unclear whether Katy deliberately made that pun, the lucite she’s incorporating into the line will def be clear. There will also be vinyl, and metallic and floral prints.
The collection will range from $59 to $299 and drop next spring, which means you have time to make room for hella lucite in your closet.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023