The most-broken Met Ball rule has to be their "strict" no-selfie "policy." Every year, despite this stringent edict, celebrity selfies manage to trickle out and onto the interwebs the night after the festivities. This year, it's none other than Kylie Jenner who belongs in MET BALL JAIL.
She managed to cram in a selfie of "Ellen at The Oscars" proportions, one that featured A$AP Rocky, Diddy, Lily Aldridge, Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Paris Jackson, and even the elusive Frank Ocean.
If you find any further infractions of Met Gala policy, please @ me on Twitter immediately. Rei Kawakubo hates cameras! She would not approve!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023