On Tuesday (September 27), Sprouse teased his new Teen Vogue appearance by tweeting: "Check out October's @TeenVogue to see lil ol me. ~cut my page out and tape it to your enemy's locker.~ give em the #ColeShoulder."
Teen Vogue features this photo with Brianna Hildebrand, a.k.a. Negasonic Teenage Warhead from Deadpool.
There's also this one which finds Sprouse rocking a sash and a killer jumpsuit.
R.I.P. me again.
Teen Vogue also shot a video of Sprouse candidly discussing his love of Pokémon.
Seriously, just bury me in the ground.
These are just a small sample from the magazine, but good lord they're beautiful.
Teen Vogue's October/November 2016 issue is available now. Boys by Girls' Issue 11 comes out October 28.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023