Chanel West Coast is about to pass along her charismatic personality and trademark laugh: The Ridiculousness star is pregnant and expecting her first child with boyfriend Dom Fenison!
"I don't know if it's a boy or girl yet. I'm just praying for a happy, healthy baby," Chanel told E! News, who was first to report the news. "I'm just really excited for this next journey in my life. It's probably my scariest journey yet, but sometimes the scary roads lead to the best endings."
Chanel has worked with Rob Dyrdek since 2008, first on Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory (where she appeared as a receptionist, secretary and Young & Reckless model) and then as co-host of Ridiculousness with Dydrek and Sterling "Steelo" Brim. When she's not reacting to ridiculous videos, Chanel is a rapper and singer, touring the country and collaborating with popular musical artists.
Offer your congrats to the soon-to-be MTV mama and Dom on their bundle of joy, and keep watching the future mom every Wednesday and Friday on Ridiculousness.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023