Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' Cover Is Perfect For Photoshop, And These 7 Images Prove It
You probably remember where you were when you first saw the cover art for Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda." It was that big of an event. (Plus, it happened earlier in the day on Thursday (July 24), so we really hope you remember that not-so-distant past).
The photo of Nicki was much-discussed and shared on its own, but it also lent itself lots of repackaging. And plenty of hilarious fans and general Internet dwellers did just that -- creating new riffs on the cover for her single, which is set to drop on July 28 and will be "crazy," according to producer Eric Bellinger.
Here are seven of our favorites.
1. Looks like Nicki was serious when she said "Google my ass" on Big Sean's "Ass."
2. There's a reason this dude is known for his Photoshop skills.
3. The realest superhero out.
4. The text in the tweet about sums it up.
5. It's like a mirror, kind of. (The image on the left is from a few years back)
6. The literal approach. Beware of snakes.
7. The results of digital pencil on digital paper.