A lot happened on the runway during Milan Fashion Week (see: Moschino turning into a Powerpuff Girls-clad construction site.) While you may not be able to snag those designs from Milan just yet, you can easily create the one beauty trend that was all over the place: bold eyeliner.
Bold eyeliner was the go-to beauty look during Milan. Missoni created a dramatic look with a giant pop of color -- using a technique I assume is similar to what happens when you keep trying to make your eyeliner even on both sides. To get a bright blue lid of your own, you can use Ink It! By Perfect Point Plus eyeliner in Aquamarine.
To get an edgy liner look like the one from the Fendi runway, try the Intensify Me! Liner to create the perfect, thick line right below your brow.
For a more subtle approach à la Dolce & Gabbana, try the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Chestnut.
Share your #covermoment with us on Twitter and Instagram for a chance to see it featured on covermoment.com. Stick with us and COVERGIRL for the latest in fashion, makeup tutorials, nail art, and more!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023