Now that a parade of cover stories are behind her and she's firmly ensconced as a celebrity in her own right, Paris Jackson is continuing to find her footing outside the legend of her father, Michael Jackson — and she's doing so by launching a film career.
E! News reports that Jackson has signed on for a feature film helmed by Nash Edgerton, the prolific director/stuntman whose most recent credits include some of the gnarliest stunts of the past few years via The Equalizer, American Ultra, The Bling Ring, and The Great Gatsby.
The movie — which is set to be a comedy/thriller, and is backed by Amazon Studios — offers up a star-studded cast, with Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried, Thandie Newton, and David Oyelowo also attached to the project.
The title of the flick is TBD, but Jackson will apparently be playing an "edgy" 20-year-old named Penny, which is more or less the 19-year-old's aesthetic anyway. Sounds like a fitting choice, and an exciting development for the star-in-the-making.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023