Everyone knows at this point that dating can be pretty terrible. In fact, by the time you hit your 30s it can become so unbearable that the defensive mechanisms you've built to keep the bad eggs away might actually be hindering your quest for true love.
This is pretty much what's happened to "Trainwreck" main character Amy (Amy Schumer), who deals with a -- gasp! -- actual good guy in the form of Bill Hader's Aaron Conners in this exclusive clip from the film, straight from MTV Movie Awards Takeover week.
Check out the clip below, complete with LeBron James and "Saturday Night Live" star Vanessa Bayer as Schumer's BFF -- then be sure to see "Trainwreck" when the film hits theaters on July 17.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023