Attention world: you're about to see a whole lot more of the ultimate jack-of-all-trades known as Cara Delevingne. The supermodel is returning to her roots and acting as the face of DKNY's Intimates collection for Spring 2015. Designing for them AND fronting a new campaign? Is there anything she can't do?! It definitely doesn't seem that way.
The collection looks super comfy, coming in a range of neutral colors and fabrics that are the perfect mix of sporty, casual, and cool, which is kind of perfect since that's exactly how we see Cara.
Although the line doesn't have an official release date as of yet, DKNY promises it'll be available on their site soon so be sure to keep an eye out!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023