As governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger pushed to reduce waste and fraud, vowed to keep the state's Three Strikes law in tact and, in 2008, helped a young man named Kristoffer outfit his '65 Chevrolet Impala SS with a 6.6-liter Duramax turbodiesel. All in a day's work!
During Season 6 of "Pimp My Ride," The Governator appeared on Xzibit's car-rehab project to push for clean fuels, urge drivers to scale down their dependence on oil and remind West Coast Customs that adding hemp seats to the episode's featured sedan was against the law in California.
In honor of #TBT, we're looking back at one of Schwarzenegger's most outstanding policy orations. So forget Washington's Farewell Address, and do away with William Jennings Bryan's Cross of Gold speech -- check out the video below for passion personified. Unless, that is, you're just a girlie man.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023