A 29-year-old man was stabbed to death Saturday at a hip-hop festival featuring Ludacris and Snoop Dogg near Los Angeles.
Paul Molina Jr. of Huntington Park was found heavily wounded in a bathroom at the Hyundai Pavilion at Glen Helen around 7 p.m., according to a spokesperson for the San Bernardino Sheriff's Department. He was rushed to the San Bernardino Community Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The sheriff's department is working on some leads, but no one is in custody, the spokesperson said.
The concert, dubbed P3 and hosted by Power 106 (KPWR-FM), was not stopped. Lil Jon & the Eastside Boyz, Xzibit and Obie Trice were among the other performers. Snoop Dogg took the stage with Nate Dogg and Warren G as 213.
"All of us are very saddened that this incident occurred," Power 106 General Manager Val Maki said Monday (October 6). "We take the safety and security of our fans very seriously. We've never had an incident such as this at one of our events. Our hearts go out to the friends and loved ones who are affected."
The Hyundai Pavilion at Glen Helen is located in Devore, about 55 miles east of Los Angeles.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023