MANCHESTER, Tennessee — As if singing along to "Take Me To Church" with thousands of other people wasn't enough incentive to see Hozier live in concert, how about watching him cover Ariana Grande's "Problem"? Yeah, thought so.
In January, Hozier covered the song in BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge and has since added it to his live set. In front of, like, a billion people (approximately) at Bonnaroo, he broke out his rock-version cover of the song, and yep, we were there to witness it in all its glory.
Yes, it was almost as beautiful as his man bun. ALMOST.
If these Bonnaroo clips aren't enough for you, watch the full cover from January, below!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023