"I'm so grateful that Little, Brown, the American Red Cross, and my fans made this generous gift possible," Stephenie said in a statement. "It’s amazing to have the opportunity to help those so greatly in need."
A check was presented to American Red Cross representatives today, and they couldn't have been more thrilled with the results of the partnership. "The generous contribution of Little, Brown to the IRF is essential to the ability of the American Red Cross to provide help and hope for people during their darkest hours," said David Meltzer of the American Red Cross. "This kind of donation helps us provide a depth and breadth of services which is hard to match."
Kudos to Stephenie, Little, Brown and all you fans for making such a donation possible! Edward would be proud!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023