And what a cover it is. Her normally perfectly-coiffed bob is slicked back and—gasp—slightly undone. And then, acting as the G in "Vogue," is her forehead—something we haven't seen in many a moon. I wasn't even sure if she still had a forehead, TBH. Below are quite a few freckles, which seem like they may be courtesy of a freckle pencil. Have you seen Taylor Swift with freckles before? Maybe all those beach trips with Lorde brought 'em out? IDK. Either way, below her newfound freckles she wears a pale pink Miu Miu jacket and cable knit blue dress.
While the full spread isn't out, Vogue UK shared another image from the shoot and—gasp x2—her hair is even more undone. Those bangs are going crazy, y'all. The color scheme remains the same, but here, Swift introduces a pair of purple paisley heels. The whole thing is very late '80s, no? Pretty fitting considering the name of her new album, just sayin'.
While the interview isn't out yet, you can head over to Vogue UK's website for excerpts that will tide you over until October 6, when the issue hits newsstands.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023