We know: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are over. Jelena came and went, then came and went again a few more times. We’re not suggesting the two singers should get back together, but we are intrigued by how nostalgic Justin seems to be about the whole thing.
Over the weekend, Justin posted an old photo of himself and Selena kissing to Instagram with the caption “Feels.” A little melodramatic? Maybe, but hey, he’s the one who has to go out onstage and sing about his ex every night for the next eight months. We can’t blame him.
Even if Justin wasn’t reliving his relationship and breakup with Selena through the Purpose songs at every single concert, we couldn’t exactly drag him for being nostalgic about Jelena. The two stars were in love during an innocent time in both their lives — and let’s face it, they were pretty gosh darn cute together.
When they couldn’t keep their hands off each other at the 2011 VMAs
While rocking two of many matching looks.
That time they were caught kissing at a Lakers game
The only thing more engrossing than basketball was each other.
When Justin surprised Selena at one of her concerts
And then tweeted about how proud he was of her.
When they kept sneaking smooches at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards
The photographers still caught them.
That time Justin gave Selena a mysterious piggyback ride
And documented it on Instagram, of course.
Their red carpet date at the American Music Awards
Justin and Selena already looked all grown up at the 2011 AMAs.
That time Justin called Selena “the most elegant princess in the world” on Instagram
He was commenting on her outfit from the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party, and he’s not wrong.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023