Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images for Covergirl
Kaitlynn Carter's brand-new life chapter is beginning
s : The Hills star is a mom!
Kaitlynn and boyfriend Kristopher Brock welcomed a baby boy on September 30, she happily shared on Instagram.
"our chunky little guy, Rowan Carter Brock, was born 9/30/21 at 2:53am, 8 lbs 4 oz," Kaitlynn captioned the heartwarming photo above with her son. "everyone is happy and healthy and so in love."
Kaitlynn shared in June that she was pregnant with her first child, one month after she and Kristopher celebrated their one-year anniversary together. Kaitlynn chronicled the milestone during Season 2 of The Hills: New Beginnings. And now Baby Rowan is here -- and has a bunch of little Hills playmates!
Offer your congrats to Kaitlynn and Kristopher in the comments -- and relive the MTV mama revealing her baby on the way in The Hills clip below.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023