It may ~technically~ be summer—whatup, solstice!—but the weather, at least in New York, has been all over the place. One day, it's so hot you're not sure if you and your shorts will ever exist separately again, and the next, you're wearing a jacket you usually reserve for October.
Kendall Jenner has also, it seems, felt the struggle of dealing with June weather and decided to deal with it head on—by ditching pants all together.
Who needs pants when you have an oversized Yeezus Tour sweatshirt, right, KJ? Right!
Kendall obviously had the foresight to ask her brother-in-law—and Vogue Japan cover co-star—for his tour sweatshirt in a size so big it could double as a dress—foresight, a very high topknot, heels, and huge sunglasses result in one of the few outfits 100% acceptable for this uncertain weather.
So, consider Kendall's approach when you're getting dressed the next few weeks—see ya in the fall, pants. BYEEEE.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023