Ariana Grande finally delivered on her "Break Free" music video promise, and ... Wow. She's gone total Space Babe.
In the four-minute clip, the pop star takes us on a intergalatic space adventure to free her totally bummed Arianators from Alien-induced boredom. Girl's got a laser gun and knows how to use it, blasting holes through the toad-faced villains.
Oh hey, there's also a gigantic robot monster that Grande disarms with her rocket-launching busom. (Katy Perry and Gaga aren't the only pop stars with chest weaponry, clearly.)
Unfortunately, the robot manages to launch off a device that captures our heroine, sending her straight into the lair of mustachioed super villain. Luckily he just kinda trips into a pit of fire.
After saving the day, Ariana returns to her ship to strip down inside a fancy anti-gravity chamber, because that's how all superheroes do it.
Finally it's time to party with Zedd, and frighten the life out of adorable little alien creatures.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023