You know that thing that always happens in teen movies where the popular kid pulls off the dork's glasses and realizes that they've been super attractive all along? Yeah, that's just not true in the real world -- mostly because not only do some people look downright sexy in glasses, they occasionally look even better with them.
Case in point: Tom Hiddleston, who showed up to a "Crimson Peak" event at Bergdorf Goodman in New York looking all bespectacled and professorial before taking off his glasses and walking the red carpet.
This isn't the first time Hiddleston has worn glasses in public, but it seems like he's started sporting them much more frequently lately -- he had 'em on at the TimesTalks event at The New York Times last night, too:
But why'd he take them off on the red carpet? Come on, Hiddles, this should clearly be your new signature look. We wholeheartedly approve of it.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023