Well, if it turns out this is all an elaborate Photoshop/CGI prank, it wouldn't be the first time anyone assumed a fake breast was real.
Sometimes art imitates life, and sometimes life imi...wait, what was I talking about?
Oh yeah, right, boobs. I was talking about boobs. Three of them! Three boobs! You may have thought it was just a scene in "Total Recall" (the original, R-rated one, with the boobs), but you may have also thought a dude can't have two penises. THINK AGAIN, because anything is possible if you set your mind and cosmetic surgeon to it.
Hey, she tagged #MTV. See how easy it is to get us to write about you?*
(* Please don't get a third boob. We will only write about this s--t once.)
No, this isn't super geeky cosplay just in time for New York Comic-Con and Halloween; it's Jasmine's way of declaring independence. “I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men," she said in a radio interview. "Because I don’t want to date anymore."
Here she is dancing in a two-piece (three-piece?) bikini -- sorry, fellas, you're out of luck:
Unfortunately, the surgery (if it happened) may violate an obscure little thing called "medical ethics." A consultant for the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons explained to Buzzfeed:
“This is a clear case of a patient who should not have had surgery performed on her. Someone making this kind of request may have body dysmorphia disorder, or not have thought through the long-term consequences of such a surgery -- she will now be scarred for life -- and may have benefited from psychological evaluation rather than surgery. Additionally, the actions of the surgeon are unethical and they have acted in a way where no reasonable plastic surgeon would.”
Nevertheless, Jasmine is defending the decision. "Don't be afraid to be different," she tells her Facebook fans, adding, "that's what makes you beautiful." Also, she shakes off all the trolls and bioethicists, 'cause haters gonna hate:
"So I've been reading all your comments and it's been fun. Some of you hate me, some of you like me and some just say 'omg look an attention whore!!' Well first I just want to say, you do realize that EVERY entertainer in the world enjoys attention, right? Some examples -- Elvis Presley, Lady Gaga, Marilyn Manson, Britney Spears -- YOU NAME IT. ... Can you imagine how many people probably told Lady Gaga what an attention whore she was being before she became famous? ... I guess I just wanted to make a point. Yes, I like attention, but that might actually pay off someday."
We wish her the
bust best of success in her career goals.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023