Many tears have been shed on this Siesta Key season -- but in a few months, there will be a brand-new (tiny) cast member
doing the majority of the crying.
During tonight's season finale, Alex was positively stunned when his girlfriend Alyssa presented him with multiple positive pregnancy tests.
"Holy sh*t," the King of Sarasota declared.
The scene was brief because there was a "to be continued" message -- plus a look at what's to come in the Key (we will get to this in a moment).
The news of Alex's daughter came three months after the group was in Nashville, where the King and Queen of Siesta hooked up. Again. And again.
All will be revealed when brand-new episodes return -- including Juliette telling the mama-to-be that she "f*cked her boyfriend." But for now, share your thoughts on that explosive finale, and follow Siesta Keyupdates on MTV News as well as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023