PATRICK KOVARIK / Getty Images
As the mother of Gigi and Bella, Yolanda Hadid knows a thing or two about launching the careers of young models. In less than three years, the former model herself has guided her daughters from being relative unknowns to walking seemingly every runway show and nabbing tons of ad campaigns. Now she's hoping to recreate that success for aspiring teens with her very own Lifetime reality show.
Deadline reports that Yolanda will host the aptly titled Model Moms, on which she will bring "her expertise to the forefront as she coaches aspiring teen models to succeed on and off the catwalk."
Previously, as a Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member, Yolanda showed off her strict model coaching skills. For instance, back before Gigi Hadid reached her current level of fame, she was chastised by her mom on the show for eating her own birthday cake days before a modeling gig.
Let's hope the aspiring teens of Model Moms are allowed to have their cake and eat it too.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023