Just in time for the holidays, Beyonce decided to help out the world with their wish lists by teaming up with her incredible manicurist Lisa Logan and nail art powerhouse NCLA for one of the coolest collections of nail wraps we've ever laid eyes on. It's safe to say that Beyonce could release a line of trash bags and we'd still be first in line to pick up a pack, but luckily for us, this collab is A+ and affordable.
The Queen B-approved nail wraps come in at just $18, and draw inspiration from her own life and music (duh). Until we can get our hands on Beyonce's version of an ugly Christmas sweater, our fingertips will be more than happy to sport her four ~fly~ designs all winter long.
The first two designs (named "I Woke Up Like This" and "Je Ne Sais Quoi," naturally) are a direct call out to her plaid affliction in the video for "“***Flawless,” and all things neon and roller disco in "Blow."
The other two ("No Rest In The Kingdom," and "I Come With A Side Of") refer to her bangin' Tom Ford body suit at the VMAs, and notes from her personal journal.
Um, can we get 100 packs of each, please?
If you think your hands can handle a manicure worthy of Beyonce, head on over to her site and prepare yourself for greatness.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023