I've got good news and bad news. The good news: Zayn Malik's got some solo material in the works. The bad news: Zayn didn't break up with fiancée Perrie Edwards to propose to me in a hover-Swan Boat in front of everyone who ever laaaaaaaughed at me in middle school. That was just a dream.
"I can't deny the fact that we have made music together," Naughty Boy, a.k.a. Shahid Khan, said. "Zayn is going to feature on my next album."
But don't freak out, Directioners -- this doesn't mean that 1D's about to be Zayn-less.
"We're making music and having fun," the DJ added. "This is just like a side gig and I don't think there's anything wrong with it."
In case you're blanking on Naughty Boy right now, he's probably best known in the U.S. for his 2013 song "La La La," which featured the vocals of a then relatively unknown Sam Smith.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023