After years of being The Boy Who Lived, it must be nice for Daniel Radcliffe to shed that Chosen One image and revel in playing a narcissistic Bad Guy. But don't take our word for it — take his.
The 27-year-old actor got the chance to take a dip into the dark side on the set of Now You See Me 2 as the film's villain who not only had an affinity for going barefoot but also was — gasp — bad at magic. Unfortunately for his famous co-stars, Radcliffe proved to be nothing like his egotistical on-screen alter ego, which was kind of a bummer for Lizzy Caplan because, as she puts it, "If anybody has an excuse to be a terribly adjusted pain in the ass, it would be Daniel Radcliffe."
In honor of the home release of Now You See Me 2 — you can download the movie in Digital HD August 19, and the DVD and Blu-ray will be available September 6 — MTV News is sharing this exclusive behind-the-scenes clip of the cast and crew dishing on Radcliffe's villainous turn as Walter Mabry. Sadly, there are "no terrible stories about Harry Potter" to be told.
We guess DanRad is truly a well-adjusted Good Guy in real life. Boring.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023