For years, we've wondered what Jay Z and Beyonce's 2008 wedding might have been like. For the most part, the notoriously private couple have kept details of their nuptials under wraps; until tonight, that is.
In celebration of seven years of wedded bliss, Jay Z posted a never-before-seen video snippet of his marriage to Beyonce on Instagram. The couple can be seen exchanging vows and heading down the aisle to the tune of their collaboration "Young Forever" (presumably taken from their On the Run concert doc).
After viewing the clip a couple dozen, okay, several dozen times, we've gleaned some important knowledge about the celebration that, in the past, has only been speculation. We already knew that Beyonce was a stunning bride (she's shared small glimpses in the past), but we've never seen her wedding look in such detail. The perfect bodice of her dress? The classic up 'do and traditional veil? Simple and classy all the way, just like we've come to expect from our girl (and the "something" blue nails definitely add a sassy touch).
As for the ceremony itself, all-white everything and dangling crystals aren't the easiest decor touches to pull off, but then again, this is Jay Z and Beyonce we're talking about. The duo know how to throw an affair, and it seems their wedding was definitely one to remember.
Jay Z and Beyonce are currently celebrating their anniversary with a romantic trip to Hawaii while Blue Ivy hangs at home with Aunt Solange. Here's a pic of them hanging out this week at Los Angeles' Museum of Contemporary Art.
Happy Anniversary, Mr. and Mrs. Carter!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023